- Type: Air Pressure
- Country/Region of Manufacture: CN DE AU US
- Interchange Part Number: Null
- Special Features: Fully adjustable damper force
- Material Type: High performance after market car replacement
- Item Weight: 24.5kg
- Item Height: 22mm
- Item Width: 52mm
- Item Length: 71mm
- Manufacturer Part Number: Coilover Shock Absorber Coilovers
- Brand Name: MXR
- Origin: Mainland China
- OEM NO.: for Jeep Compass (MK) FWD 2007-2010
- Claims:: No any proprietary rights,affiliate and sponsorship with the third party marks.
- Coilovers Kits: Coilovers Shock Absorbers Strut
- Coilovers Shocks: Struts Coilovers Conversion Kits
- Damper:: 24-level of adjustable damper
- Fit 3:: for Jeep Compass (MK) FWD 2007-2010
- Height adjustable?: Yes
- Placement on Vehicle:: Front,Rear,Left,Right
- Product Note:: Due to the light and different screen display,the picture and product maybe slightly different
- Product Type:: This is aftermarket replcement part.
- Quantity:: one set (2 pieces front 2 pieces rear Spanner)
- Type: Coilover Shock Absorber
- Year: for 1991-1998 Europe / 1992-1999 US & Canada
Maxpeedingrods’ street coilovers are designed and developed for all motoring enthusiasts that want excellent handling without sacrificing comfort. This suspension system is ideal for daily driving and occasional, light track use. High quality components are adopted to ensure product durability and stability. Each application is fully test fitted and completely road tested to guarantee all our customers perfect performance and comfort expectations.
24 Clicks of Rebound Adjustments – With 24 clicks of rebound damping, you can now optimize your vehicle’s performance! With a wide setting capability, adapt from the roads, to off road, street or highways.
Independent ride height adjustable – Easily adjust the height of your ride! This coilover also allows for height and preload adjustments. This means you can reach optimal suspension tuning while maintaining a stable, comfortable ride at all times.
Advanced Twin-Tube Technology – The use of base valve enables to keep gas pressure low, allowing for a more comfortable ride. Low gas pressure avoids stress on seals and keeps friction low. Compared to the inverted type, friction can be suppressed.
For Dodge for Caliber (excluding SRT-4 )2007-2012
For Jeep Compass (MK) FWD 2008-2017
For Jeep Compass (MK) 4WD (without Off Road Package) 2008-2017
For Jeep Patriot (MK) FWD 2008-2010
– Front Spring Rate: 10 kg/mm (560 lbs/in)
– Rear Spring Rate: 8 kg/mm (448 lbs/in)
– Spring length Front: 180mm
– Spring length Rear:180 mm
– Color: Golden
– Damper: 24 levels rebound damping adjustable
– Height Adjustable: Yes
1 x Set of Coilover Spring Kit (2 Front + 2 Rear)
1 x Pair of wrenches for height adjustment
★ 30-day Money Back & 12-Month Replacement Guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if there is any question.